We are looking for experienced Customer Onboarding/ product implementation specialist to onboard customers and provide enterprise-level technical support to our customers. This technician will gather the requirement via phone, web, email, chat, and other channels as required and provide the best-in-class implementation of the product.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Be prime contact for customers during project implementations and display a high sense of urgency and ownership during customer interactions.
- Extremely strong in relationship building/management with clients and internal stakeholders (Sales, Presales, Customer Success, Product, Engineering, Marketplace, and Support).
- Be responsible for all technical aspects of project implementation and coordination, right from kick-off to Go-Live, including scoping and change request management along with the Engagement Manager (EM).
- Work closely with project sponsors and stakeholders (internal & external) in defining project goals, requirements, project planning, tracking, and delivering the project(s) in a timely manner/agreed time frames.
- Conduct pre-kick-off meetings with sales/pre-sales and kick-off meetings with customers to establish and communicate project plans, milestones, goals, and associated processes and set the right expectations with customers.
- Work with EM to lead the development and implementation of a coordinated set of plans and programs for all phases to meet the goals and priorities of the projects.
- Participate in establishing practices, templates with EM (Statement Of Work (SoW), Project plans, trackers), policies, tools and partnerships to expand and mature these capabilities for the organization
- Ensure the prime objective of “delivering moments of wow to our customers” is always met.
- Work with EM to establish and manage communication, escalation, and risk management plans.
- Monitor and track project progress and work efforts on a daily basis, and report project status to EM, senior management and other stakeholders. This role includes working on multiple projects at a time.
- Coordinate with customer, EM and internal teams to develop work/change when needed due to changes in scope, schedules, and dependencies.
- Communicate clearly with management, customers, sales, and developers to ensure business requirements are translated accurately for implementation.
- Recommend product enhancements and new product opportunities to the Product Management team. Should also check with the product team as per the timelines committed by them.
- Work closely with pre-sales/sales and implementation services to help estimate customer engagements and keep them updated on latest changes in process.
- Work with SI partners for custom app/integration work for customer engagements.
- Work closely with Customer Success Manager (CSM) to ensure proper handover after Go-Live is done.
- Take on other assigned responsibilities as required.
- Be a trusted advisor to the customers and have a growth mindset
- At least 2 to 5 years experience in the software/tech industry
- Experience in the implementation of SaaS products is a big plus, or working experience in
- Basic understanding of the technology stack and programming concepts
- Understanding of integrations (REST APIs) with cloud systems
- Good to have a hands-on experience with configuring SAAS products such as Zoho, Zendesk, Keka, Servicenow
- Ability to learn and understand the SAAS products
- Fast learner and can pick up new technologies
- Good communication skills and written skills – must have
- Willing to work in Europe shift.
- Capable of working on a cross-functional team to solve business & tech problems
- Understand the customer requirements and passion for providing solutions
- Soft skills to interact with customers over the phone or video call