HRAPP/FlowTrack Software is India’s leading HR & Payroll software solutions company. With a customer base of over 1,000+ businesses, we touch the lives of 1,00,000+ employees daily. Our mission is to improve people-centric practices and performance in businesses through our cloud solution, HRAPP.
What We Are Looking For
We are looking for passionate professional and customer focused individuals who will be responsible for implementing the HRAPP application and ensuring successful project outcomes for our clients.
What You Will Be Doing
- Post acquiring HRAPP product expertise, you will act as a techno-functional (HR & Payroll) consultant and enable clients leverage HRAPP for their business needs. Specifically you will:
- Acquire and maintain a comprehensive understanding of HRAPP - in terms of usage, configuration, implementation and value proposition.
- Proactively build strong customer relationships
- Understand client requirements, configure the HRAPP application to address these requirements, port client data, provide user training and support to the client in implementing the application in their organization in a time bound and professional manner
- Solutionize either through configurations or workarounds to address client specific requirements
- Support clients in using and deriving maximum value from the application
- Develop competence in the use of all the information systems used in the implementation of the application.
- Ensure all project-related activities are completed to enable the organization to continuously track and improve the Implementation process
- Actively contribute to continuous improvement in the areas of the implementation process, product, and customer support.
What Skills Should Have To Join Us
- Must be a graduate in any discipline
- At least 6months to 2 years experience in implementing HR / Payroll software or at least 2 years experience in processing Payroll for clients in an outsourced/BPO environment or a high degree of familiarity with Indian HR & Payroll processes and compliances
- Must have domain knowledge in Indian Payroll
- Knowledge of Indian Payroll statutory compliances will be a big advantage
- Proficiency in MS Excel skills
- Understanding of the Software product implementation life-cycle will be an advantage
- Experience in client engagement and query resolving through effective telephone and email communication
- Highly Customer Focused with the ability to partner with clients and help them achieve their goals
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Apart from English, familiarity with Hindi will be an advantage
- Strong eagerness towards learning
- Opportunity to be involved in high impact work
- Excellent learning and development opportunity in the functional areas of HR & Payroll and its automation
- Great team members & energy filled work environment
- Excellent benefits package